Explain the process of High Voltage Direct Current Transmission
The full form of HVDC is High Voltage Direct Current Transmission, It was said to take the cost of long-distance things which are mostly in the form of current transmission. It is mainly focused on the various factors that bring the cost on to the transmission of current on direct voltage.
It was said to make electrical superhighways where new generation things are powered up from the system where it was accessed onto the high voltage system. This is mostly on making the levels that are formed on the power which were generated to the high station. Also, It is taken as the purpose of converting things at various ranges.
What is the Full Form of HVDC?
HVDC Full Form is High Voltage Direct Current Transmission. And most of them read it in Hindi, HVDC ka full form in Hindi हाई वोल्टेज डायरेक्ट करंट ट्रांसमिशन.
How does the HDVC process work
- It was made on receiving the terminal access that is said to bring out the end on the other terminal access. It was made to bring the output power on the used system to make use of the power.
- It is said to take the work on the station that is said to get covered up by the multi-terminal access to the direct current.
- The converter is taken on to the termed system that is brought on the different systems which were meant on various old stations on the single line in a converting system.
- These was the best inductors that were made to avoid the inverters on getting the loads where it was completely minimized on harmonics. This could get the filters on the various voltages and the current system.
- The converters are the main important things that bring the energy on the lines to break through the transferring system to utilize the reactive power on the circuit breakers. It was made on to reactive power on the system in the generation process.