Describe the Post-Graduate Teacher
The PGT full form is Post Graduate Teacher, it is a complex task and you need to be systematic planning to perform this task. The phases of teaching are the several steps that make up the process. Each stage contains a few instructional activities that set up the conditions for learning.
Three phases or stages can be identified in the teaching process as Pre-active phase which refers to planning, The Interactive phase which refers to the conduct and management, Post-active phase which refers to the follow-up and consolidation.
Operation’s importance in various instructional phases
- The Post Graduate Teacher focuses on helping the students exhibit the required behavioral improvements.
- It offers the scientific foundation for creating instructional materials with effective lesson plans.
- The classroom teaching and interaction are effective with this background.
- In the end, teaching operations establish the ideal learning environments for achieving the intended outcomes.
- By using the proper teaching activity, teaching can be efficiently structured at various levels.
A brief note on three active phase
There are three types of phases such as pre-active phase, interactive phase, post active phase.
1.The pre-active phase of teaching
The PGT full form is Post Graduate Teacherphase takes place before the actual classroom teaching and is known as the pre-active phase. It performs several activities in these stages and it is also known as the planning stage of teaching before entering the classroom teacher plans some tasks.
2. Interactive phase
This phase is about after entering the classrooms, in this stage teaching executes the plan which he or she prepares in the pre-active phase. It is an implementing stage of teaching and also it is an actual stage of teaching.
3. Post active phase of teaching
It was the last stage of three of teaching and the task of teaching is complete. In this stage, the teacher thinks in retrospect about what happened in the classroom.