Explain about Global System for Mobile Communication
GSM full form is The Global System for Mobile Communication, which is basically a cellular technology that is utilized for mobile communication. It has a frequency of about 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, and 1900 MHz for four different bands. There is basically the combination of FDMA and TDMA which it includes the GSM technology of architecture while it works. It has got various sizes of bands and they are
- Macro: This is a cell-based system that is called the Base Station Antenna is installed.
- Micro: A size of cell to bring the height on less than an average root level on its technology
- Pico: This is called the small cell’s diameter of a few meters.
- Umbrella: It mostly covers the shadow of the gaps between the called regions.
What is the Full Form of GSM?
GSM Full Form is Global System for Mobile Communication. And most of them read it in Hindi, GSM ka full form in Hindi मोबाइल संचार के लिए वैश्विक प्रणाली.
More information about Global system for Mobile communication
The outstanding performance that takes the subsystem to access in managing the functions on different components. It is said to have a control system on the operating monitor where the entity of work would access the complete network system. It is mainly focused on managing the carried work where the new mobility is taken to manage the handles on the base station.
It shows the traffic where it stands on multiple towers where it switches the area among the station to control it. This can be associated with the different areas that are performed on the different components where it performs on the various routing systems. It is made on the further components to identify the component on the various locations to perform on the various communications.
What are the features of the Global system for Mobile communication?
- Supports international roaming
- Clear voice clarity
- Ability to support multiple handheld devices.
- Spectral / frequency efficiency
- Low powered handheld devices.
- Case of accessing network
- International ISDN compatibility.