Explain Damodar Valley Corporation
The Damodar Valley Corporation is the full form of DVC which is actually a governmental organization that is taken as the power stations in the area of West Bengal. The corporation actually co-operates with the thermal power station where it has been made as the Ministry of Power in the government of India. The attempts in the erratic range where Damodar River is located in Jharkhand states that are made on the series of flows.
The frequency range where the complete region is taken on accessing the public board indignation to collect the serious flood on the remedial sources. There are some attempts that are taken on some consideration. TI brings the river spans that are taken to make the emerged system.
What is the Full Form of DVC?
DVC Full Form is Damodar Valley Corporation. And most of them read it in Hindi, DVC ka full form in Hindi दामोदर घाटी निगम.
More information Damodar Valley Corporation
- As a result, it brings the work to get the frequency range on the covering the states to get the remedial measures on the creation.
- Here are some authorities to inquiry on the commission to take the possible range where the technical work is focused.
- It creates the ranges to create the multipurpose on the total capacity recommended to take the constructions on the river valley in arranging the corporation.
- There are some other accesses that are maintained on the technical power to promote the project in the system.
- According to this the Damodar valley is considered as the implementation of the creation the generation in the system.
- This is taken on the multipurpose system where it has been considered as the irrigation, and agriculture system.
- The river valley currently focuses on participating in the work to enhance the real system. It is meant to have a source that are taken in the receiving the work of the source, it is mainly taken on to process the continuous level of developing the work in process.