What is the Citizenship Amendment Act and what mention is the purpose of the act?
The full form of the CAA is nothing but the Citizenship Amendment Act which was passed in the year 2019. It originally took place in the year 1955, named as Citizenship act. The recent act which came into recent times had great impact among people that made the further extension on having a great request to process. This could have made better rules under the citizenship on making the minorities of the other religious people to accept the rule as it is.
Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis and Christians from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan were the religions that were persecuted according to the act. The further extensions which are made to rule the legislation work on to get the time on framing the presidential assent clearly.
What is the Full Form of CAA?
CAA Full Form is Citizenship Amendment Act. And most of them read it in Hindi, CAA ka full form in Hindi नागरिकता संशोधन अधिनियम.
The issues occurred after the act
- Some people after the act launched started protesting against the act and some started supporting the act.
- It literally went on a great deal about this for the amendment act where the new features of the work are gone to make separation among people.
- The new work where it begins but gets aligned with the new sources to bring up the time on further grand extensions.
- There were a lot of applications that got enacted among the Rajya Sabha. The subordinate got the religious issue on the manual issue to the parminetary.
- The rules that work among the time should go beyond in framing the rules as per the system.
- The progress that is getting on to the work might get along the presidential assent.
After passing this law, there were different parts that are witnessed leading towards the problems. THis made the whole issue to get on to the violence related to the protests and also the cast which took place.