Importance of the Anti-Terrorism Squad in India
You can see that the full form of ATS is Anti-Terrorism Squad which acts as a special force for the people’s help. Try to understand that, people can be made use to find things to know more about things in easier ways. Most of this is done by the Indian police service for stopping the terrorist attacks which are happening in the Indian territories. Also some of the things which are easy to understand from different things to be attained. As people are always aware of certain things, there are simple five points that are very much important for the things to be understood.
What is the Full Form of ATS?
ATS Full Form is Anti-Terrorism Squad. And most of them read it in Hindi, ATS ka full form in Hindi आतंकवाद विरोधी दस्ते.
Best points which are needed to be followed by ATS
Here, these are the five important points that are a compulsion to be followed in the ATS motive. Also the people who are in the team will acknowledge the things to maintain the peace of the world. Those five important points are,
- First is to learn about anti-national elements operating in Maharashtra’s various regions. So this will help in emergency situations to be noted and taken for stopping the mission.
- To coordinate with and exchange information among central information agencies such as the IB and RAW. This will enhance the matters to acknowledge the things to obtain a perfect bond in the things to be obtained.
- Then, you need to collaborate with other similar agencies. So that you will be easily getting the things in a more understandable way for the performance to be made for the things to be done.
- Mafias, gangsters, and other organized criminal syndicates are being tracked and eliminated. Also their motive and details can be changed and altered to find the issues which are important and available in the detail.
- Counterfeit currency note rackets and the smuggling of psychoactive substances. This is the final step so they can finally accomplish the task to overcome the things in easier ways.